Corporate Business Developer
Corporate Business Developer
Poppy Mobility ? 🚗🛵🛴
Poppy is the first European shared mobility platform offering 3 mobility solutions in 1 single app.
The mobility sharing platform Poppy launched in Antwerp in the beginning of 2018. Afterwards, it expanded its fleet and home zone. Poppy has now 700 cars, 400 scooter and 500 steps available in Antwerp, Brussels and Mechelen.
With Poppy you can choose the vehicle you need when you need it.
As a finishing touch, you’ll find all of our vehicles anywhere in the Poppy zones, no fixed parking spots you need to go to, no parking to pay and all this with an eco-friendly fleet. Going on holiday? You can also go to and come from Brussels Airport Zaventem, Charleroi Airport and Antwerpen Airport with a Poppy.
We believe in a world where business trips from A to B do not need to be a challenge. So we launched Poppy for Business and we're now looking for an ambitious Corporate Business Developer with strong leadership skills to join our team
👉🏻 How can you help us with our mission? Do the following topics sound like the cherry on your cake ?
- You are experienced in lead generation campaigns and tactics
- The sales funnel has no secrets for you
- You are not afraid to pick up the phone, email or videocall prospects to get to close them
- Your mindset is to understand your prospect's needs to its best to always go for a closing
- You are eager to collaborate with other teams to improve product development, marketing and customer service
- Managing the incoming leads on a daily basis will be your morning check with your ☕️
- Sales techniques have no secret for you anymore and you know a trick or two 🎩
- A strong interest for ecommerce sales and techniques 🖥
- The corporate busdev with a 👔 and 💼 is not what we're looking for at Poppy, but rather the solution-minded, great personality, driven and pulling up his/her sleeves kind of mentality 🦸♀️🦸
👊🏻 What can we offer you?
- The opportunity to build together the future of mobility for businesses in Europe
- Working in a fast-growing environment with corporate funding but a startup mindset
- Open and transparent company culture
- Competitive fixed salary + commissions
- A real decision and creation impact on the company’s growth and on the business offer
- An incredible team of 40+ smart and motivated people
What do you need to help us?
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a sales position
- An entrepreneurial spirit with a real interest for startups
- Results-oriented and hardworking mindset
- Quick in execution and proactive
- Amazing interpersonal skills: super energetic, ambitious, not afraid to build from scratch
- Fluency in written and spoken French/English/Flemish
- You believe that mindset is more important than skills
- People management skills and enthusiasm & dedication to lead a team of busdevs
- Experience in ecommerce